Repair services available
We undertake all Internal and External Property Repairs including:
Plumbing, Plastering, Painting & Decorating, Drainage, General Building Repairs, Tiling, Bathroom Fitting, Kitchens, Jet Washing, Ventilation, repairs to Window and Doors, Signage, Post Boxes, Lock Changes, Grab Rails and Banisters, Parking Bay Painting, Fixtures and Fittings, Flooring, Dummy CCTV Installation, Paving, Guttering and Downpipes, Void Works, Fencing, Rubbish Clearance, PAT Testing.
In addition to the above we are also able to assist with Heating and Electrical repairs.
Giving you value for money
To identify the best service for you, whether you be an organisation, tenant or homeowner, Highmore Group review all projects individually prior to quoting or commencement. This allows our dedicated team to establish the most efficient way to deliver your project, providing effective service and minimal disruption.
Highmore Group strive to create value for money. We constantly review our services allowing continuous improvement to our products, services and equipment, enabling us to innovate and consistently maintain a high quality service.
Our commitment is the same for any client, and our ultimate aim is to sustain a strong community driven business throughout the UK.
Our service and commitment to you…
To ensure you or your tenants feel comfortable with our team entering your home or business
- We promise a quick response to all initial enquiries
- We will take a full and concise Project Brief, detailing your requirements
- We will agree a specific time and date to conduct a site based review of the project or commence work
- We will provide a written Estimate within 48 hours
- We will give you the name of the employee(s) who will attend
- Punctuality with be guaranteed
- Our experienced Maintenance & Repairs Teams wear full Highmore Group uniform and Photo ID badges
- We will arrive on site in sign written company vehicles
- Whilst on site we will ensure all Health & Safety compliance is adhered to
- Once works are completed our Team will ensure the area is left clean and tidy
- We will not leave site until we are sure you are 100% happy with all works carried out
- We will provide you with a Satisfaction Feedback form for you to complete
- We will formally respond to any recommendations you make as a result of completing the Satisfaction form
We really are the all-in-one Contractor
During the project, communication is maintained between Highmore Group Managers and Property Care Teams on a regular basis, with constant contact we are able to ensure works are running on time and without issue.
All staff are directly employed by us and highly experienced within their profession, with 95% of our employees also being trained in First Aid.
Where Void Works are required, access is arranged and works are booked for completion within 10 working days, although we are often able to complete within 5 days. Managers are informed of the exact completion date. Upon completion all Void Works are then deep cleaned ready for immediate occupation, creating a greater volume of Void turn over.
Highmore Group is registered with the Environment Agency to enable us to dispose of rubbish following clearance of excess rubbish from bin areas and Void clearances.
The combination of good management and quality control, training and investing in our employees has proven us successful within our industry and enables us to deliver the high quality, professional, reliable services in which we are dedicated to providing.